Position: Executive Director
Employer: Franklin County Development Council - Ottawa, KS
The Franklin County Development Council is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Executive Director. The Franklin County Development Council is a public-private, partially membership based non-profit organization serving as the primary economic development organization for Franklin County, Kansas.
Franklin County is a growing semi-rural county of approximately 26,000 people located on the Southwestern edge of the Kansas City metro region. The region is the home to a variety of economic development drivers including direct access to Interstate 35 and the NAFTA trade corridor, an established large industrial and commercial base including large-scale warehouse and distribution and manufacturing businesses, close proximity to BNSF’s newest rail-to-truck intermodal facility in Edgerton, Kansas and access (within an hour) to the Kansas City International Airport and other Kansas City transportation corridors.
An ideal candidate for this position would have at least 5 years economic development experience and management experience with the organizations they have served. Candidate should also have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business related field, from an accredited university. Candidates with formal economic development training (OU EDI/IEDC) are preferred.
See complete position description.
Deadline for Applications: 5/10/2019
Position: Development Project Coordinator
Employer: Union County-Marysville Economic Development Partnership - Marysville, Ohio
The Union County-Marysville Economic Development Partnership is seeking candidates to advance economic growth strategies and efforts for the fastest growing county in Ohio. This challenging, yet rewarding position requires the ability to implement and manage various economic development programs and initiatives, including the 33 Smart Mobility Corridor, countywide business retention and expansion program, and entrepreneurial development program, among others.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Economic Development, Public Administration, or other relevant field, and minimum of five (5) years of professional experience. Strong knowledge of local and state economic development policies and tools is a must. Familiarity with the automotive industry or smart mobility technology is a plus, but not required.
Salary is $62,000 to $78,000, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Candidate will also enjoy a generous benefit package which includes partial reimbursement of healthcare benefits, 401k contribution, and paid time off. Expected hours worked per week: 40 (full time).
Send cover letter, resume, and three work-related references to email@example.com.
Filing Deadline: 4:00 PM, April 22, 2019. EEO.
More information: http://unioncounty.org/news/employment
Position: Director of Key Accounts and Member Services
Employer: Federated Energy Services Cooperative, Lorian-Medina Rural Electric Cooperative, North Central Electric Cooperative
Position responsibilities, requirements and reports.
- To assist in developing and coordinating the Cooperative's Key Accounts and Member Services program to maximize the opportunities that are available for mutually successful business relationships.
- To assure the coordination and implementation of products and services for key consumers that help result in their continued business success.
- To assure the coordination and implementation of products and services for the membership at large that help result in continued satisfaction with the cooperative and its mission.
- To develop relationships with key consumers that demonstrate FESCO’s commitment to meeting their power supply and business needs into the future.
- To develop annual and long-range departmental plans that will fully and efficiently utilize well-trained and managed department personnel to carry out the above objectives in a safe and efficient manner.
Please send cover letter and resume to Richard Shock at firstname.lastname@example.org.