Position: Director of Key Accounts and Member Services
Employer: Federated Energy Services Cooperative, Lorian-Medina Rural Electric Cooperative, North Central Electric Cooperative
Position responsibilities, requirements and reports.
Please send cover letter and resume to Richard Shock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To assist in developing and coordinating the Cooperative's Key Accounts and Member Services program to maximize the opportunities that are available for mutually successful business relationships.
- To assure the coordination and implementation of products and services for key consumers that help result in their continued business success.
- To assure the coordination and implementation of products and services for the membership at large that help result in continued satisfaction with the cooperative and its mission.
- To develop relationships with key consumers that demonstrate FESCO’s commitment to meeting their power supply and business needs into the future.
- To develop annual and long-range departmental plans that will fully and efficiently utilize well-trained and managed department personnel to carry out the above objectives in a safe and efficient manner.
Position: Director, Rural & Agricultural Development
Employer: Enterprise Florida
This job is responsible for developing, shaping, implementing and managing statewide policies and programs that are intended to increase economic development in Florida’s rural areas. The position also provides resource information and serves as the voice of rural development for program development and external promotion.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree and five years progressive experience in economic development that includes rural areas and /or agriculture and / or agribusiness
- Knowledge of economic development programs at the state level
- Demonstrated experience with project management
Experience with rural community economic development
- Experience with policy / program development
- Experience with agriculture and / or agribusiness
Pay Band: $70,000-$75,000. Send resume with salary history to: email@example.com
EFI is subject to the Public Records Law and the Sunshine Law; therefore, submissions to this job announcement could be subject to public disclosure.