Welcome to Our Economic Development Portal
The National Rural Economic Developers Association is a member organization dedicated to the advancement of rural economic development through providing education and networking opportunities.
NREDA is the leading professional development resource for rural America.
- To promote the exchange of ideas and information between association members.
- To provide members educational opportunities to encourage professional advancement.
- To further the movement of growing and revitalizing rural America through economic enhancement.
Mark your calendars for July 15-17, 2015 for the NREDA 26th Annual Conference! Our Kick-Off Speaker, Chris Lloyd, leads the McGuireWoods Consulting infrastructure and economic development team where he specializes in site selection and economic development incentives negotiations. Chris has also worked closely with clients on numerous public-private partnership projects for transportation and other infrastructure as well as playing a leading role in the development and passage of Virginia's public-private partnership laws. These statutes have sinc...
- Now More Than Ever - an overview about why rural economic development is so important and why NREDA is such a key vehicle to help.
- Raising Hope - building communities that young people want to stay in or return to - to keep the talent in rural America.
- Show Me the Money - the exploration of the financing programs to spur and fund growth in rural areas. (REDL&G)
WHERE ARE NREDA MEMBERS LOCATED
Search for NREDA members by:
- Last Name
- Area of Expertise
Visit Our Member Directory