Welcome to Our Economic Development Portal
The National Rural Economic Developers Association is a member organization dedicated to the advancement of rural economic development through providing education and networking opportunities.
NREDA is the leading professional development resource for rural America.
- To promote the exchange of ideas and information between association members.
- To provide members educational opportunities to encourage professional advancement.
- To further the movement of growing and revitalizing rural America through economic enhancement.
October 15, 2017
Recognizing the importance of education and training, especially to new economic developers, National Rural Economic Developers Association (NREDA) offers a number of scholarship opportunities to its members. The maximum scholarship available is $750 per event. The lifetime maximum amount of scholarship funds available to any one member is an aggregate of $1,500. There are two application periods based on when the educational event is being held and the availability of funds - January 1 thru June 30 and July 1 to December 31.
- Now More Than Ever - an overview about why rural economic development is so important and why NREDA is such a key vehicle to help.
- Raising Hope - building communities that young people want to stay in or return to - to keep the talent in rural America.
- Show Me the Money - the exploration of the financing programs to spur and fund growth in rural areas. (REDL&G)
WHERE ARE NREDA MEMBERS LOCATED
Search for NREDA members by:
- Last Name
- Area of Expertise
Visit Our Member Directory